The Shivalik Public School, a World level School has a comprehensive set of rules applicable to all the students. In addition to, boarders are expected to be well behaved at all times in the hostel complex and abide by the rules laid down by the hostel authorities.
- Student should carry his/her identity card daily.
- Student who come to school in their own transport should arrive at the school before the bell is rung. No student is allowed to come to school in self driven scooter, motorcycle or car.
- Change of class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in a orderly manner.
- Student should be clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn everyday and for all the school functions.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boys must wear Turbon/Patka.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school campus.
- Student are care taker of school property- Any damage done to school properly even by incident should be brought to the notice of class teacher and principal.
- Expensive articles (watch, gold ornaments, expensive pens and mobiles) are not permitted in the school.
- No other book (accpect library, text books) magazines are allowed to bring in the school.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose behaviour is against school rule regulation.
- The student who will be selected to participate/represent the school in sports/cultural or any other activities will have to participate accordingly.
- If a student remain absent during exam ( Unit Test or Term Exam) No separate exam will not be conducted later.
- Parents must receive their child at fixed time. School will not be responsible after the school off.
- Students must give due respect to teachers and obey class monitor and other students on duty.
- Cycles must be locked. Cycling in the school compound is strictly prohibited.